Please fill out all the fields below and I – Nelson Ole Reiyia – will contact you to discuss your personal journey of discovery (the Swahili meaning of Safari!):
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A deposit of 50% from each Client is required upon confirmation of a booking, unless otherwise agreed.
- 100% of Safari Expedition booking is due no later than 1 month prior to safari. Should the booking take place with less than 3 months to go before departure, 100%of the booking must be paid in full.
- All payments are to be paid in USD (US$)
- Any cancellation of a booking by a Client, must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by Nelson Ole Reiyia or Nashulai Mobile Camp. The Date on which our Company receives the correspondence will determine the cancellation charge, if any.
Cancellation charges will be incurred as follows:
- Prior to 91 days: Full refund.
- 90 days to 61 days prior to departure: 25% of the total rate will be retained as the cancellation fee
- 60 days to 21 days prior to departure: 50% of the total rate will be retained as the cancellation fee
- 20 days or less prior to departure: 100% of the total rate will be retained as the cancellation fee
Insurance & Liability
Travel insurance and yellow fever vaccination is highly advised for every Client. All insurance is solely the responsibility of the Client. If a Client falls ill, all hospital expenses, medical expenses, doctor’s fees and repatriation costs are the Client’s responsibility and Nashulai Conservancy shall not be liable for any refund of the safari cost.
The Client hereby acknowledges, confirms and records that he/she understands the risk inherent in adventure travel in wild African destinations and associated activities.
The Client is accepted onto the tour and undertakes the safari tour at his/her own risk.
The client agrees and concedes that Oldarpoi Mara Camp & Nashulai Mobile Camp, its representatives and employees shall not be responsible for loss or damage to possessions, or injury or illness to the client, or loss of life consequential damages which might occur.